From Giles Sirett <giles.sir...@shapeblue.com>
Subject European User Group tonight
Date Thu, 11 Apr 2013 13:41:12 GMT
Reminder that it's the quarterly  meeting of the European CloudStack User Group in London tonight.
We're at capacity for the venue, but please email me if you want to come at short notice.
If we have any cancellations today, I can let you know

Agenda
CloudStack 4.1 - new features overview Geoff Higginbottom, - CTO, ShapeBlue
Automating application deployments with Puppet and Cloudstack  - Oliver Leach - Platform architect,Tata
communications.
Improving disaster recovery in a CloudStack environment - Bob Defoe, VP Business Development,
Cloudian
Private S3 storage for your Cloudstack - Stuart McCaul, Basho

April 11th 18:00-20:00. Please arrive promptly. Free beer & pizza

Kind Regards
Giles

Giles Sirett
CEO