From Mark Hinkle <Mark.Hin...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: cloudstack collab
Date Wed, 17 Apr 2013 00:36:48 GMT
Giles,

I am organizing the summer one in Santa Clara with Chip, John Kinsella, Ke4qqq, and Joe Brockmeier.
Chip and Joe are going to work on the CFP process and selecting talks through a project committer
selection process.
We just had our first planning meeting last Friday so details are forthcoming soon.
Hugo and Schuberg Philis are working on a European one in Amersterdam in the fall.
New website should be live this week and we hope to open CFP this weekend.
Dates are going to be:
Hackfest - 3/24
CCC 13 North America will happen on 6/24-6/25

Regards, Mark

On Apr 16, 2013, at 2:40 AM, Giles Sirett <giles.sirett@shapeblue.com<mailto:giles.sirett@shapeblue.com>>