From Mathias Mullins <mathias.mull...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: Discuss - CloudExpo Europe 2014
Date Mon, 29 Apr 2013 09:45:58 GMT
I think it's a great idea. Don't forget that you need to get ConCom in there as well and then
copy Private@c.a.o<mailto:Private@c.a.o> killing two birds with one stone. As long as
CloudExpo is not showing favoritism or in reverse that ACS isn't, I don't see why they would
object. CloudExpo is notoriously neutral and a non-vendor so    doubt there will be complaints.

There's plenty of time to figure out the booth. Eventually it would be nice to figure out
a permanent donation of a booth situation in Europe, Asia, and US.

On Apr 29, 2013, at 5:37 AM, "Giles Sirett" <giles.sirett@shapeblue.com<mailto:giles.sirett@shapeblue.com>>