From John Kinsella <...@stratosec.co>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] CloudStack Collaboration Conference NA '13 Invitation Card
Date Fri, 19 Apr 2013 23:09:54 GMT
I notice the front/back images are different size - not sure if that's a scaling thing, or
if there'll be a border on the front?

Looks good!

One thought on the cloudstackcollab.org<http://cloudstackcollab.org> site is if there
was an archive of previous events so participants/potential sponsors could see the quality
of previous events as well.

John

On Apr 19, 2013, at 12:43 PM, Karen Vuong <karen.vuong@citrix.com<mailto:karen.vuong@citrix.com>>