From "Musayev, Ilya" <imusa...@webmd.net>
Subject Re: hashtag for meetups
Date Sat, 27 Apr 2013 00:07:57 GMT
+1, will help with NYC cloudstack meet ups.

-------- Original message --------
From: Giles Sirett <giles.sirett@shapeblue.com>
To: "<marketing@cloudstack.apache.org>" <marketing@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: Re: hashtag for meetups

+1
Great idea

Kind Regards
Giles

D: +44 20 3603 0541<tel:+44%2020%203603%200541> | M: +44 796 111 2055<tel:+44%20796%20111%202055>

On 26 Apr 2013, at 23:28, "John Kinsella" <jlk@stratosec.co<mailto:jlk@stratosec.co>>
wrote:

TGIF y'all.

I was chatting with Karen about potential twitter hashtags for the Bay Area CloudStack meetup
(we were thinking #CloudStackSF), then got the idea of using #ACSMeetup - a common hashtag
that could be used by CloudStack meetups worldwide. Thoughts?

John
is a registered trademark.