From Sebastien Goasguen <run...@gmail.com>
Subject Events Approval
Date Thu, 04 Apr 2013 14:45:15 GMT
Hi,

I need to request approval for two events that I have been working on, according to our trademark
policy guidelines:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Trademark+Guidelines+(DRAFT)

*Citrix would like to donate sponsoring of HPDC:
http://hpdc.org/2013/
HPDC is an Academic conference on distributed systems, the sponsoring is for the best paper
awards. The current CloudStack logo is already listed on the website and can be replaced by
the new one with the proper trademarks symbol if needed. The CloudStack community would get
a table, with table cloth with cloudstack logo, pop-up banner with cloudstack logo, and handout
tee-shirts with cloudstack logo for free.

*Citrix would like to donate silver sponsorship of DevOps Days Amsterdam:
http://devopsdays.org/events/2013-amsterdam/
CloudStack community would get table/pop-up banner/handout free tee-shirts with cloudstack
logo

I am also working on other events where there is no sponsoring (in the sense of paid sponsoring),
and I would like to list the one for which I received acceptance notification:

*I got approval for an Apache CloudStack "project" presence at LinuxTag (Berlin May 22-25)
http://www.linuxtag.org/2013/
CloudStack community would get table/pop-up banner/handout free tee-shirts with cloudstack
logo

At least one Apache CloudStack Committer will be present at these events.

-Sebastien