From "Toshiaki Hatano" <toshiaki.hat...@verio.net>
Subject RE: [Talk Idea][WIP] VXLAN support
Date Tue, 30 Apr 2013 17:39:56 GMT
Hi Sebastian and Chip,

Thank you for you advices!
I'll submit the proposal to CfP and check dev mail-list.

--
Toshiaki

This email message is intended for the use of the person to whom it has been sent, and may
contain information that is confidential or legally protected. If you are not the intended
recipient or have received this message in error, you are not authorized to copy, distribute,
or otherwise use this message or its attachments. Please notify the sender immediately by
return e-mail and permanently delete this message and any attachments. Verio Inc. makes no
warranty that this email is error or virus free.  Thank you.