From Giles Sirett <giles.sir...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: CIO Magazine: CloudStack Users that Evaluated OpenStack
Date Tue, 30 Apr 2013 21:39:06 GMT
LoL
Mark ? You feeling ok ?

Kind Regards
Giles

D: +44 20 3603 0541<tel:+44%2020%203603%200541> | M: +44 796 111 2055<tel:+44%20796%20111%202055>

On 30 Apr 2013, at 22:38, "Mathias Mullins" <mathias.mullins@citrix.com<mailto:mathias.mullins@citrix.com>>
wrote:

Do you mean chose to go CloudStack?

Matt

On 4/30/13 2:36 PM, "Mark Hinkle" <Mark.Hinkle@citrix.com<mailto:Mark.Hinkle@citrix.com>>
wrote:

An author for CIO magazine is looking to do a story on CloudStack users
who also evaluated OpenStack but chose to go OpenStack. Does anyone have
a story they'd like to tell. We'll do the introductions and let it go
from there. Let me know directly or reply to the list.

Thanks, Mark

is a registered trademark.