From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Donating a Silver Sponsorship at Texas Linux Fest 2013 to Apache CloudStack
Date Fri, 26 Apr 2013 00:13:02 GMT
On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 10:58:48AM -0700, Karen Vuong wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have reviewed the sponsorship prospectus for the Texas Linux Festival 2013 which will
be held at the AT&T Conference Center in Austin, Texas from Friday May 31 to Saturday
June 1. http://2013.texaslinuxfest.org/

> Mark Hinkle and I were thinking of choosing the silver sponsorship and donating it to
the Apache CloudStack project to help provide good visibility for the project. It will include:

> - Single exhibit hall booth space: Would any of the community members want to volunteer
to man the booth? We will need at least one committer present, does anyone want to volunteer?
I will send the CloudStack swag along with a tablecloth and pop-up banner.

> - Quarter page program ad ( I can design an Apache CloudStack ad)
>
> - Logo placement on the website (I can submit the latest version of the Apache CloudStack
logo with 'TM')

> I've already sent this to concom@ and private@ and they seem to be in favor of it. Please
let me know if you have any questions or concerns. I would be more than happy to answer them.
Thanks!

> Best regards,
>
> Karen

+1