From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] CloudStack Collaboration Conference NA '13 Invitation Card
Date Thu, 18 Apr 2013 20:34:06 GMT
On Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 01:26:08PM -0700, Karen Vuong wrote:
> Hi Mathias,
>
> Thanks for the feedback. Yes, you are correct, the 'TM' should go after 'CloudStack'
and I've made the changes in version #2. You may see the changes at the bottom of this page:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Graphics+and+Resources

> I think we're good to go with the front design now (just need to update the website link).
I'm going to make a few changes on the back of the postcard to update the website link and
include an early registration code then post version#3 up for everyone to look at shortly.

Karen,

Thanks for sharing this latest round.  Didn't we agree in the "Trademark
Guidlines" thread that the logo would be all lowercase "apache
cloudstack"?  Can this card use that same logo?

-chip