From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Website Mock-Up #2
Date Thu, 11 Apr 2013 12:47:37 GMT
Looks good, with one comment:

The "About" image font selection seems to be disjointed from the rest of
the fonts, especially when compared with the look of the index page (the
image right above).  I'm a fan of the font selected for the images on
that index page.

-chip

On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 05:00:05PM -0700, Sonny Chhen wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> I've uploaded a design for an internal about page at the link below. For simplicity sake,
we can just swap out the header image and add whichever content is needed for each section
of the site.