From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: [DRAFT] Weekly News
Date Mon, 08 Apr 2013 17:27:10 GMT
On Mon, Apr 08, 2013 at 05:25:09PM +0000, Musayev, Ilya wrote:
> Joe,
>
> Do we need to alter "can be cut" to "can't be cut"?
>
> >4.1.0 is getting close, but we're not quite there yet. Chip Childers sent out a list
of outstanding work required for 4.1.0. Several of the issues are already in progress, but
Chip also pointed out CLOUDSTACK-1941: Cannot delete users in the default admin account within
the UI as unassigned. This is a critical issue that will need to be addressed before an RC
or release can be cut.

Note the word *before*.

...addressed *before* an RC... can be cut