From Joe Brockmeier <...@zonker.net>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] CloudStack Collaboration Conference NA '13 Invitation Card
Date Wed, 17 Apr 2013 19:52:56 GMT
On Wed, Apr 17, 2013, at 02:22 PM, Karen Vuong wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> As you may already know, the CloudStack Collaboration Conference (North
> America) will be held on June 23-25th, 2013. The website will be up on
> April 19th. I wanted to help spread the word about the conference and we
> have a couple of meetups and expos where CloudStack will be participating
> at. I thought we could pass invitations out at the booth and meetups as a
> way to invite them to the conference. I created this postcard and I just
> wanted to get your thoughts on the idea!

+1 to handing out the postcards.

> Here is the invitation postcard design (front and back):
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Graphics+and+Resources

1st graf:

Can we add days to that? (e.g. "Sunday June 23...")

3rd graf, suggested edit:

"But that's not all! We're setting aside a full day for contributors to
work together and hack on Apache CloudStack. Contributors will be able
to discuss the CloudStack architecture, attend workshops, exchange
ideas, and have fun doing it."

Best,

jzb
--