From Joe Brockmeier <...@zonker.net>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Draft trademark guidelines
Date Wed, 17 Apr 2013 13:10:42 GMT
On Tue, Apr 16, 2013, at 07:05 PM, Karen Vuong wrote:
> I've incorporated all the feedback and posted two versions of the Apache
> CloudStack logos on the wiki. There is one with the tagline, "open source
> cloud computing" and one without. If this looks good, then I can also
> provide the source files in vector format.

So, my bad - the word has always been spelled "CloudStack" but the logo
has always been without caps.

> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Trademark+Guidelines+(DRAFT)?focusedCommentId=31818375&#comment-31818375

Are we missing original artwork that's been used for the logo? I ask
because I'm looking at older versions and it seems that the weight of
the typeface is a bit thicker than in the new versions here - and in the
old version the "stack" is thicker than "cloud".

/me wonders whether it'd be a good idea to also open the floor to a new
logo design.

Best,

jzb
--