From Joe Brockmeier <...@zonker.net>
Subject Re: [DRAFT] Weekly News
Date Mon, 08 Apr 2013 17:38:23 GMT
What's fun about this is I got Chip's reply before the original comment.
That's weird.

On Mon, Apr 8, 2013, at 12:27 PM, Chip Childers wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 08, 2013 at 05:25:09PM +0000, Musayev, Ilya wrote:
> > Joe,
> >
> > Do we need to alter "can be cut" to "can't be cut"?
> >
> > >4.1.0 is getting close, but we're not quite there yet. Chip Childers sent out
a list of outstanding work required for 4.1.0. Several of the issues are already in progress,
but Chip also pointed out CLOUDSTACK-1941: Cannot delete users in the default admin account
within the UI as unassigned. This is a critical issue that will need to be addressed before
an RC or release can be cut.

> Note the word *before*.
>
> ...addressed *before* an RC... can be cut

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier