From Joe Brockmeier <...@zonker.net>
Subject Re: Banners for 4.1.0 Release - Thoughts?
Date Tue, 02 Apr 2013 01:10:40 GMT
On Mon, Apr 1, 2013, at 06:46 PM, Musayev, Ilya wrote:
> Can we have a larger version of this for slides and if possible the
> source so I can integrate this into other design?

CC'ing Sonny to see if he can provide source images, etc.

We have several larger sizes. I've also asked Sonny if he can come up
with some slide graphics, etc. but I know he's also got a lot of $dayjob
responsibilities so not sure when that will come to the top of the
queue.

(If we have any other folks with reasonable graphics skills, please step
forward - we shouldn't put all the eggs in one graphical basket, to use
a slightly stretched metaphor...)

Best,

jzb
--