From Joe Brockmeier <...@zonker.net>
Subject Re: Newswire roundup
Date Mon, 01 Apr 2013 21:12:39 GMT
On Mon, Apr 1, 2013, at 03:32 PM, Mathias Mullins wrote:
> Ok. I'll jump on it next time. Didn't know what level needed to do it,
> since I'm not a commitor or PMG  didn't want to overstep. :-)

I appreciate that - and no harm done. The one thing I want to stress is
that the community is empowered to do things and we should try to avoid
a needs-permission-first mindset.

Anybody who works with the project and sees a clear error in a story,
please feel free to send a correction or whatever. So long as you are
polite and represent yourself accurately, there's really no problem.
(The only caveat to this would be if you think you see an error in a
quote attributed to someone else - then you might want to notify the
subject of the quote so they can get in touch directly.)

(Note, yes - I keep stressing "polite," because I've been on the
receiving end of many correction/change-seeking emails. Many of which
were *not* polite, and not necessarily ones that would encourage someone
to continue writing about a project...)

Best,

jzb
--