From Joe Brockmeier <...@zonker.net>
Subject Re: Newswire roundup
Date Mon, 01 Apr 2013 16:22:56 GMT
On Sat, Mar 30, 2013, at 05:24 PM, Mathias Mullins wrote:
> We need to make sure there is a correction sent for the first article.
> This is not 'OpenStack' graduating to top level status. :-)

Anybody on marketing is empowered to contact the author or leave a
comment asking for a correction (politely).

I have done so this time, but if you* spot something like this in the
future - please feel free to take action.

*(You being anyone reading this, not just Mathias specifically...)

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier