From Kelly Hair <kelly.h...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: [WAS] Re: Stats - commits by company for CloudStack
Date Thu, 21 Mar 2013 17:08:03 GMT
Thanks Sebastien. I'll be on the lookout for your post. The company slant was based on the
a older post on OpenStack that showed how much was community driven vs. Red Hat, Cisco and
Rackspace.

Sebastien Goasguen <runseb@gmail.com> wrote:

I am preparing a blog on metrics analysis for our 12 months in incubation.
but I will stick to individuals and only mention 'domains' extracted from email addresses.

I also prepared a movie of our git repo using Gource, it's already staged on youtube and ready
for release on Monday.

-sebastien

On Mar 21, 2013, at 11:28 AM, Chip Childers <chip.childers@sungard.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 03:20:43PM +0000, Kelly Hair wrote:
>>
>> Do we have stats on the number of commits by company?  I was looking at http://www.qyjohn.net/?p=2733
but it does not break down specifics by project of who is adding code to each project.  Anyone
have some stats or a good link to share?