From Mathias Mullins <mathias.mull...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: Website flow (was Re: website idea )
Date Thu, 07 Mar 2013 18:50:14 GMT
I did try to encompass some of today and some new things as well, including consolidating some
of the ideas from Sonny's idea and information as well. So it's a little of both, but definitely
need some more time to take more time at it.

Use cases is one that I'm going to add tomorrow when I get back. ;-)

Thank you,
Matt Mullins
Cloud Platforms Implementation Engineer
Worldwide Cloud Services