From Mark Hinkle <Mark.Hin...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: [WEBSITE] Release support lifetime and related content
Date Tue, 12 Mar 2013 01:33:40 GMT

On Mar 11, 2013, at 9:13 PM, Joe Brockmeier <jzb@zonker.net<mailto:jzb@zonker.net>>
wrote:

On Mon, Mar 11, 2013, at 08:06 PM, Chip Childers wrote:
In working on some changes to the "Releases" section of the wiki, I put
together some information that we may want to publish to the website.

At a minimum, I think that it would be useful to have a statement of our
support model somewhere (perhaps the downloads page).

Take a look here:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Releases

Looks good. I'll give it a once over and put it up. We should have a
link from the downloads page, but it probably should have its own page
as well.

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier
jzb@zonker.net<mailto:jzb@zonker.net>
Twitter: @jzb
http://www.dissociatedpress.net/

I think it looks good but I would recommend a link to Jira so folks who find the procedure
can check out the particulars especially since there's no easy navigation from the Wiki to
Jira :

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK

Regards, Mark