From Karen Vuong <karen.vu...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: FW: The Apache Software Foundation Announces Apache CloudStack as a Top-Level Project: Request for Briefings
Date Tue, 26 Mar 2013 18:02:29 GMT
Hey Joe,

No problem! Oh, I wasn't aware of that - I just thought that all inquiries had to go to the
-marketing list. But, got it!

Questions - off list
Schedule for briefings - marketing list

Thanks for letting me know, Joe. I appreciate it :)

Best regards,

Karen

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Brockmeier [mailto:jzb@zonker.net]
Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2013 10:57 AM
To: marketing@cloudstack.apache.org
Cc: Karen Vuong
Subject: Re: FW: The Apache Software Foundation Announces Apache CloudStack as a Top-Level
Project: Request for Briefings

On Tue, Mar 26, 2013, at 12:35 PM, Karen Vuong wrote:
> Simon Phipps from Webmink.com has a question below. I can make an
> introduction via email so that you can provide an answer if you’d like.
> Please let me know if that would work. Thanks!

Karen - thanks much for all the footwork you've been doing this week on the release, it's
been very helpful!

One thing I might suggest: Let's not forward private emails to the public list if the sender
isn't aware of the possibility. Some folks may not be aware that their questions, etc. are
being sent to a public audience.

Best,

jzb
--