From Karen Vuong <karen.vu...@citrix.com>
Subject FW: The Apache Software Foundation Announces Apache CloudStack as a Top-Level Project: Request for Briefings
Date Mon, 25 Mar 2013 15:28:42 GMT
Hi all,

Barb Darrow from GigaOM will write up something short on the announcement.

On another note – is anyone interested in speaking on a cloud panel for Structure Europe
in London Sept. 18-19th, 2013 (preferably an organization who is using CloudStack in Europe)
or know of an organization who would be interested in speaking the cloud panel? See her email
below for more details. If so, please let me know or point them my way and I’ll set something
up with Barb Darrow. Thanks!

Best regards,

Karen

From: Barb Darrow [mailto:]
Sent: Sunday, March 24, 2013 7:56 PM
To: Karen Vuong
Subject: Re: The Apache Software Foundation Announces Apache CloudStack as a Top-Level Project:
Request for Briefings

got it. I'll probably  do something short. on this.

on antoher note i'm trying to put together a cloud customer panel for structure Europe in
London in September.

Any chance you could help us line up a CS customer -- preferably a european based one to talk
about their cloud adoptions, benefits/pitfalls/lessons learned?
i want to get a customer each for OpenStack, CloudStack and OpenNebula.

Barb Darrow
Senior Writer
GigaOm
email:
twitter: gigabarb

Note to PR: If I'm interested in your pitch and able to follow up, you'll hear from me but
I cannot respond to all emailed pitches. Thanks.