From Karen Vuong <karen.vu...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Please Review: Apache CloudStack Weekly News for 4 March 2013
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2013 01:53:10 GMT
Hi Joe,

I can help take ownership of watching the -users mailing list to add items from that list.

Best regards,

Karen

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Brockmeier [mailto:jzb@zonker.net]
Sent: Monday, March 04, 2013 10:39 AM
To: cloudstack-marketing@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Please Review: Apache CloudStack Weekly News for 4 March 2013

Draft of the weekly news for 4 March 2013 is up. I would appreciate additional eyeballs to
review this week's issue, and any additional
content:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Apache+CloudStack+Weekly+News+-+4+March+2013

Will be posting after 5 p.m. my time (Central) tonight and promoting tomorrow morning.

Appreciate any helping hand other marketing folks can provide, especially in ensuring that
events are added to the wiki and adding news items when a discussion that seems "newsworthy"
takes place.

I would also love it if someone would take ownership of watching the -users mailing list to
add any items from that list.

Best,

jzb
--