From "Musayev, Ilya" <imusa...@webmd.net>
Subject RE: Upcoming Call For Papers Cloud and Open Source Conferences
Date Wed, 27 Mar 2013 18:53:02 GMT
Mark,

I can definitely repurpose the demo I'm about to do on april 10th @ NYC CloudStack MeetUp.

My use case however is tailored mostly to VMWare, ASC4.1/ACS4.1 (if released by then) in traditional
corporate infrastructure - that is willing to go cloud - but realizes that it wont happen
overnight. While my use case will speak to at least 50% of users or more, we need may need
one more speaker who can talk XEN/KVM and mention AWS like solution.

How much time do they allocate for presentation and how many presentations are usually done
within one cloud expo?

Regards
ilya