From "Musayev, Ilya" <imusa...@webmd.net>
Subject RE: Upcoming Call For Papers Cloud and Open Source Conferences
Date Wed, 27 Mar 2013 15:55:35 GMT
Hi Mark,

We definitely need presence on Cloud Expo in NYC, it is attended by thousands and beats any
meetup event. It is also attended by folks who make decisions.

Do you have any plans on how to go about this? I don't think I'm qualified to do a talking
part, but we can pitch in and do demo (or perhaps a lab - but I guess the lab session - probably
costs a small fortune).

I'm usually the guy who is attending and never had to deal with setting this up, so I don't
know the process and whats involved.

Regards
ilya