From "Musayev, Ilya" <imusa...@webmd.net>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] Website Mock-Up #2
Date Wed, 27 Mar 2013 15:40:02 GMT
Hi Sonny,

Please see response in-line...

Suggestion, can we have the picture that is under header menu (has a screenshot of CS with
blue circle) be a slideshow? We can then have multiple slides that highlight main features
of CS.

>-Removed the > news section and replaced it with "Getting Started" and added a download
link
Curious why would you remove "News" with "Getting Started", my opinion, we need News, at least
a text link somewhere (proposed location, the top header menu)

>-Removed the community section which freed up more space for  addition content. So I added
a 4th "blog" section
I guess "get involved" has the same meaning.

> Please review and let me know if there is specific sections/content you
> would like to see changed. I'm hoping the next set of responses should be
> the final round for the homepage and then I can move forward with an
> example of an internal page and we can talk development.

Overall, this is by far my favorite and looks great.

Thanks
ilya