From "Musayev, Ilya" <imusa...@webmd.net>
Subject RE: Elevator Pitch / Top N Features
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2013 17:12:52 GMT
I see your point, on the other hand, if you mention what is true, you don't overstate or beat
your competitor, I don't believe we should have an issue.

We are only mentioning the facts. In addition, many of us are not affiliated with Citrix,
though we are affiliated with the project this is still community lead effort.

I don't believe we should just let Wikipedia page stay outdated and wait for someone else
to do it - as it may never happen - or happen with considerable amount of delay (I.e. we are
on version 4.1 and article mentions 3.x). Lots of things have changed since then and the person
who updates the wiki may not have enough expertise to write about something he does not know
about.

If we stay ethically correct, state only facts, don't down play on competitors and this comes
from the community, my humble opinion, we should be ok.

Thoughts?