From "Musayev, Ilya" <imusa...@webmd.net>
Subject RE: FW: Wiki visual guidlines
Date Fri, 01 Mar 2013 16:55:56 GMT
> I think the *code* and *quality* of documentation mean a lot more than whether we have
consistent colors and branding. Again - if we have anything that's just hideous to look upon
in the wiki, we should certainly fix it.
I'm all for quality of content and code, but we need to keep in mind that people tend to judge
the book by its cover - especially the new comers. In comparison, the CS layout / usability
is hands down one of the best and pleasant layouts I've worked with. Wiki - needs a little
help - though as you said, should not be a high priority.