From Mark Hinkle <Mark.Hin...@citrix.com>
Subject Press Opportunity for Multi-Hypervisor Users
Date Thu, 28 Mar 2013 18:06:21 GMT
TechTarget has an opportunity for someone using multiple hypervisors. It would be a good opportunity
for someone who uses multiple-hypervisors under CloudStack to highlight how you can have "one
ring to rule them all" or "one cloud to rule them all." Here's an example of the question
the reporter is looking to answer.

Multiple hypervisors: making it work or not worth the work?
Beyond not being beholden to a single vendor, why should CIOs consider moving their virtualization
strategy to a multi-hypervisor environment. This ezine feature will explore:

  *   The benefits of moving to a multi-hypervisor environment
  *   Benefits such as flexibility and if such benefits outweigh the potential for increased
management
  *   The tools available to manage a multi-hypervisor environments

Let me know and I would be glad to broker the intros.

Mark R. Hinkle
Senior Director, Cloud Computing Community
Citrix Systems
p: 919.228.8049
m: 919.522.3520
e: mark.hinkle@citrix.com<mailto:mark.hinkle@citrix.com>