From Mathias Mullins <mathias.mull...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: Draft of the Weekly News (11 March) is up
Date Mon, 11 Mar 2013 18:49:24 GMT
Joe,

I know I wasn't supposed to have Spammed it (my bad), but in the
"CloudStack Planet" section, would it be worthy to add the Press release
from LeaseWeb? While I know Robert is working on a use case for the
future, I know you and I had talked that the news was a better place for
this then it going across the e-mail lists.

Matt