From Mathias Mullins <mathias.mull...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: website idea
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2013 20:59:38 GMT
David,

Then why do we have a "Integration Partners" section of the wiki? We ask
people to integrate but we don't want to mention that they integrate with
it? Seems kinda backwards doesn't it? I know a lot of good companies that
support the Open Source version and are very proud of that fact. Maybe
it's just a ASF rule.

Matt