From Mathias Mullins <mathias.mull...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: website idea
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2013 20:28:53 GMT
It will actually flatten out a lot once the content is put in place, but I
think I'm actually missing a lot of content here.

I'm also wondering if there is some of the content like partners and end
users that needs to come off the Wiki and just go to a static page to be
updated as new ones come on. For information that doesn't change often, I
don't know if it is still a requirement to keep it on the wiki or how that
works.

I think after we get the framework, the style guide has to come next. Once
both those are both complete, then the website itself comes up.

Matt