From Mathias Mullins <mathias.mull...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: website idea
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2013 19:21:04 GMT
+1 on Joe's thought here that that we need to put together a framework
before we can really put a website around it. We need to really come up
with where are hot points.

I know that Sebastian started this one back up, and I'm not sure, but did
people miss the mock up that Sonny did as well? I think the original
concept that he was going for may not be 100%, but is on the realm that
John was talking about. Original, Specific and enticing.

So let's get a redesign site map started on the wiki, and then build the
website around that. Does that sound like a better way to tackle it?

Matt