From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Elevator Pitch / Top N Features
Date Mon, 04 Mar 2013 23:24:29 GMT
This is a great idea! And I wish we'd done this sooner on another project
I'm involved with.

It's easy to get distracted with shiny things. But what is CloudStack's
*story*? I don't think UI or the license count.

I'd think about it in terms of, if you had to strip back CloudStack to the
two or three architectural features that define it. That you'd put at the
core of your design doc if you were to start over... What are they?

--
NS