From Rohit Yadav <bhais...@apache.org>
Subject Re: The Apache Software Foundation Announces Apache CloudStack as a Top-Level Project: Request for Briefings
Date Mon, 25 Mar 2013 16:08:18 GMT
Also post those links on hacker news!

On Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 9:18 PM, Karen Vuong <karen.vuong@citrix.com> wrote:
> Hi Giles,
>
> Sure, I will contact you directly at giles.sirett@shapeblue.com to set this up. Thanks!
Talk to you soon.

> Best regards,
>
> Karen

Project: Request for Briefings

> Karen
>
> I'm happy to sit on the panel
> Do you want to contact me directly for further arrangements ?
>
> Kind Regards
> Giles
>
> D: +44 20 3603 0541<tel:+44%2020%203603%200541> | M: +44 796 111 2055<tel:+44%20796%20111%202055>
>
> On 25 Mar 2013, at 15:29, "Karen Vuong" <karen.vuong@citrix.com<mailto:karen.vuong@citrix.com>>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Barb Darrow from GigaOM will write up something short on the announcement.
>
> On another note - is anyone interested in speaking on a cloud panel for Structure Europe
in London Sept. 18-19th, 2013 (preferably an organization who is using CloudStack in Europe)
or know of an organization who would be interested in speaking the cloud panel? See her email
below for more details. If so, please let me know or point them my way and I'll set something
up with Barb Darrow. Thanks!

> Best regards,
>
> Karen

to talk about their cloud adoptions, benefits/pitfalls/lessons learned?
> i want to get a customer each for OpenStack, CloudStack and OpenNebula.
>
> Barb Darrow
> Senior Writer
> GigaOm
> email:
> twitter: gigabarb
>
> Note to PR: If I'm interested in your pitch and able to follow up, you'll hear from me
but I cannot respond to all emailed pitches. Thanks.
is a registered trademark.