From Timothy Nicklas <Timothy.Nick...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Cloudstack in the news ;)
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2013 18:14:34 GMT
Very cool Robert...

Tim Nicklas | Citrix Systems
Direct: 1.703.475.2957 | Timothy.Nicklas@citrix.com
www.linkedin.com/in/timnicklas

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert van der Meulen [mailto:r.vandermeulen@leaseweb.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 06, 2013 12:59 PM
To: cloudstack-marketing@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Cloudstack in the news ;)

Hi all,

We just released this: http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/leaseweb-usa-adds-authentic-private-virtual-networking-to-its-cloud-195551701.html

This is CloudStack advanced networking (for 'cloud') and CloudStack Basic networking (for
'virtual server') as a product. Thought it might be on-topic (as I mention CloudStack in the
release, and we contribute to the project) - if this kind of stuff is too commercial for this
list, let me know. We're now running 6 Cloudstack setups (in datacenters in NL, Germany and
USA) serving thousands of instances to customers - and are obviously happy with it :) As part
of the product there's some firewall functionality in our control panel (built on the firewalling
stuff in 4.x/apache setup, and security groups in the 2.x/citrix setup we run for the classical
virtual server product) - built on top of the CS api.

Met vriendelijke groet / kind regards,

Robert van der Meulen
Manager Cloud
www.leaseweb.com<http://www.leaseweb.com/>