From Prodosh Banerjee <p.baner...@anolim.com>
Subject Re: Cloudstack in the news ;)
Date Thu, 07 Mar 2013 10:10:39 GMT
Case Studies are excellent publicity.
Robert: a blog post on your own website with a factual case study highlighting the benefits
might be a better received than PR Newswire (PR Newswire just screams marketing) and give
you more mileage as well.

Keep the cases coming. We could do a case study about BT or some of the big guys - that will
put us on the map.

Prodosh Banerjee
Managing Partner, Anolim GmbH

Tel: +41 76 465 9806
Email: p.banerjee@anolim.com
Web: http://anolim.com
Skype: p.banerjee

Alte Landstrasse 64
8800 Thalwil

On 07.03.2013, at 10:27, Giles Sirett <giles.sirett@shapeblue.com> wrote:

> We've got a couple of Cloudstack case studies on our site
>
> http://www.shapeblue.com/2012/10/12/shapeblue-help-eskycity-build-flexible-iaas-cloud-to-cope-with-their-customers-saas-requirements/
> http://www.shapeblue.com/2013/02/06/sungard-shapeblue-cloudstack/
>
> Ditto Roberts question: if anybody thinks this is too commercial, then please say so,
but my guess is that every piece helps at the moment.
> Also, happy to take anybodys feedback on these: I'll happily get future case studies
adjusted to keep aligned with the ACS messaging at the time

> We're due to publish 2 more in the next month or so.
>

> Kind Regards
> Giles
>
> D: +44 20 3603 0541 | M: +44 796 111 2055
> Giles.Sirett@shapeblue.com

(Also: news clips that mention CloudStack would be great as well.)

> Best,
>
> jzb
> --
> Joe Brockmeier
> jzb@zonker.net
> Twitter: @jzb
> http://www.dissociatedpress.net/
>
> ShapeBlue provides a range of strategic and technical consulting and implementation services

those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Shape Blue Ltd. If you are not
the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents,