From Robert van der Meulen <r.vandermeu...@leaseweb.com>
Subject Cloudstack in the news ;)
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2013 17:59:22 GMT
Hi all,

We just released this: http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/leaseweb-usa-adds-authentic-private-virtual-networking-to-its-cloud-195551701.html

This is CloudStack advanced networking (for 'cloud') and CloudStack Basic networking (for
'virtual server') as a product. Thought it might be on-topic (as I mention CloudStack in the
release, and we contribute to the project) - if this kind of stuff is too commercial for this
list, let me know. We're now running 6 Cloudstack setups (in datacenters in NL, Germany and
USA) serving thousands of instances to customers - and are obviously happy with it :)
As part of the product there's some firewall functionality in our control panel (built on
the firewalling stuff in 4.x/apache setup, and security groups in the 2.x/citrix setup we
run for the classical virtual server product) - built on top of the CS api.

Met vriendelijke groet / kind regards,

Robert van der Meulen
Manager Cloud
www.leaseweb.com<http://www.leaseweb.com/>