From "Kelceydamage@bbits" <kel...@bbits.ca>
Subject Re: REVISED (was Re: Talking Points for Graduation)
Date Thu, 21 Mar 2013 16:35:00 GMT
I can't help but feel this is grammatically incorrect:

"It has been proven to be both stable and highly scalable, underpinning production clouds
more than 30,000 physical nodes, in geo-distributed environments."

Pretty certain it's missing a "with", as in "underpinning production clouds with...."

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone