From Sebastien Goasguen <run...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CloudStack University
Date Fri, 08 Mar 2013 13:11:22 GMT
So looks like it went to -dev already.

I have a strong academic bias so enterprise folks may see this differently and may have suggestions
of topics that need to be covered.

What I'd like to do is for people to pick up some of those topics (write your name in the
lecturer column), I won't do everything.

Then once we have a ACS template for prezo we can start dumping the content on there.

I suggest we also use this as a calendar for the webinars ?

-sebastien