From Giles Sirett <giles.sir...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: press release and such
Date Mon, 25 Mar 2013 13:57:43 GMT
Just so I don't spoil the party
10am EDT, is 3 minutes time right ?

Kind Regards
Giles

D: +44 20 3603 0541 | M: +44 796 111 2055
Giles.Sirett@shapeblue.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Brockmeier [mailto:jzb@zonker.net]
Sent: 25 March 2013 13:52
To: marketing@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: press release and such

On Mon, Mar 25, 2013, at 08:34 AM, Giles Sirett wrote:
> Just so I'm clear:
>
> Where will the main story be on the website ? - if people want to link
> to it from twitter,etc

https://blogs.apache.org/cloudstack/entry/the_apache_software_foundation_announces

I'll make that live at 10 a.m. EDT.

Please be sure to test it before using it.

I've also created a shortened URL:

http://is.gd/acsgrad

Again, please test before using. I won't make them live until 10 a.m.
EDT, and I'm only about 98% sure that Roller won't change the URL or something weird...

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier