From Sonny Chhen <Sonny.Ch...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] Website Mock-Up #2
Date Tue, 26 Mar 2013 22:13:29 GMT

4988 Great America Parkway, Santa Clara, CA  95054, USA

-----Original Message-----
From: David Nalley [mailto:david@gnsa.us]
Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2013 2:04 PM
To: cloudstack-marketing@incubator.apache.org
Cc: John Kinsella
Subject: Re: [DISCUSS] Website Mock-Up #2

On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 4:58 PM, Sonny Chhen <Sonny.Chhen@citrix.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the feedback and kind words Joe. I'll wait 72 hrs and compile all feedback
and work from there.

So I don't know if this is appropriate or not, but tossing it out there anyway.
I like the overall design a lot.
However the sections as they are currently showing are completely contributor focused. There's
no 'download' or 'getting started' or anything that would target a new user or potential new
user, a group that will easily be 98% of the folks showing up at our website.

--David