From John Kinsella <...@stratosec.co>
Subject Re: website idea
Date Tue, 19 Mar 2013 21:37:40 GMT
I like - looks clean. Digging the colored header backgrounds.

John

On Mar 19, 2013, at 2:14 PM, Sonny Chhen <Sonny.Chhen@citrix.com>
 wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> Sorry I've been quiet on this, I just got back from a 2-week vacation. I worked on another
design that may be in-line with some of the samples and feedback I've seen on this chain.
Please see the design at the links below and let me know your thoughts.

> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/download/attachments/30754639/cs_siteV2.jpg?version=2&modificationDate=1363727488728
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Apache+website+redesign+proposal?focusedCommentId=30758521&#comment-30758521
>
> Thanks You and Best Regards,
>
> Sonny H. Chhen
> Manager of User Interface & User Experience | Citrix Systems - CloudPlatform
> 4988 Great America Parkway, Santa Clara, CA  95054, USA

o: 415.315.9385
@johnlkinsella