From Shane Curcuru <...@shanecurcuru.org>
Subject Re: REVISED (was Re: Talking Points for Graduation)
Date Thu, 21 Mar 2013 20:37:49 GMT
The full use of "...registered trademarks or trademarks..." is important
here because CLOUDSTACK is a registered trademark - and it's also quite
an important name these days.  But don't hold up a release just because
of me if it's not already saying that, as long as we're clear on this
going forward.

Also, the "or" means it can be used for any of our trademark
attributions - while a little wordy, it does make it sound stronger from
the trademark perspective.

- Shane

P.S. Please address questions to trademarks@ instead of me personally.