From Joe Brockmeier <...@zonker.net>
Subject Re: press release draft
Date Tue, 19 Mar 2013 16:41:03 GMT
On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 04:27:06PM +0000, Noah Slater wrote:
> > "community and products have been well-governed under the ASF's
> meritocratic process and principles"
>
> This strikes me as an awkward phrasing.

It's part of the standard Apache template, as far as I can tell.

That said, we could re-word:

"signifying that the CloudStack community has demonstrated the ability
to govern itself by following the ASF's meritocratic process and
principles."

> > "its being governed the ‘Apache way’"
>
> Missing word.

Er, what's the missing word?

I removed this bit from my revision, but if we keep it - it should be
"it's" not "its". Its is possessive, it's is "it is".

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier