From Joe Brockmeier <...@zonker.net>
Subject Re: FW: Wiki visual guidlines
Date Fri, 29 Mar 2013 15:02:41 GMT
On Thu, Feb 28, 2013, at 02:18 PM, Kelcey Damage (BT) wrote:
> Wanted to ask if we have created any visual guidelines for the wiki yet?
>

> Such as header usage, font/size/color, basically like you would find in a
> branding guide.

If you do create this, I'd love to see two things:

- Suggest that any longer pages use {toc} at or near the beginning of
the page to generate a table of contents, and...
- Use h1 - h5 elements so that it can generate the TOC and will be
visually clearer. I've noticed a number of pages that just use *bold*
formatting for all headers, which doesn't work quite as well.

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier