From Joe Brockmeier <...@zonker.net>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Website Mock-Up #2
Date Wed, 27 Mar 2013 22:53:00 GMT
Hi Sonny,

On Tue, Mar 26, 2013, at 05:13 PM, Sonny Chhen wrote:
> After taking in all the suggestions, I've updated the mockup and the new
> design can be seen at the link below:
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Apache+website+redesign+proposal

This looks great. I really like this look.

Looking at this, I *think* this is something we can implement without
too many problems using the Apache CMS.

Would you be able to supply the graphics for all the pieces and then we
can start working on trying to implement this? Or did you have a
different plan to implement this?

The other question is - what will the rest of the site's pages look
like? Do you have any ideas for the content pages inside?

(Also, I think we'd need to make sure we can edit the text in the
graphics - e.g., be able to change "Getting Started" to "4.1.0 is
released!" or "Blog" to "News", etc.)

Oh - and we can drop the Apache Incubator graphic at the bottom. :-) (We
will need to find a spot for the "about Apache" stuff, though.)

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier