From Joe Brockmeier <...@zonker.net>
Subject Re: Upcoming Call For Papers Cloud and Open Source Conferences
Date Wed, 27 Mar 2013 15:25:58 GMT
On Wed, Mar 27, 2013, at 10:09 AM, Giles Sirett wrote:
> Mark  - understood. I cant think of anything other than the type that you
> 've already searched for. Just wanted to see if you had or not
>
> I'm announcing our speakers to next European User group later: will post
> on here if people fancy spreading the word

When you (or anybody) has an event, please:

* Include in the next edition of the weekly news. It's on the wiki, it
takes 60 seconds to log in and edit it. You only need to do this the
first week - I'll carry events forward every week until they expire
after they've been added.

* Add it to Lanyrd: http://lanyrd.com/topics/apache-cloudstack/

* Feel free to send an announcement to users@cloudstack.apache.org with
the details. If it's way in advance, reminders at regular but not
too-frequent intervals should be fine.

* Feel free to send to marketing@ and ask for promotional help,
preferably after doing the above. We can help schedule promotions on
social media, etc.

Best,

jzb
--