From Joe Brockmeier <...@zonker.net>
Subject Promoting events on Lanyard, weekly news, and users@ list
Date Tue, 26 Mar 2013 20:33:34 GMT
Hey all,

If you're running an event related to CloudStack, or giving a talk
related to CloudStack, please do the following:

1) Make sure the event is on Lanyrd
(http://lanyrd.com/topics/apache-cloudstack/) under the Apache
CloudStack topic.

If it's a larger event (like OSCON, Puppetcamp, etc.) then look for that
event and tag it with the Apache CloudStack topic.

2) Please add an event to the upcoming weekly news on the wiki. Once you
add it, I'll carry it forward until the event has happened - so you only
need to do that once.

Just look here for the upcoming issue:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/CloudStack+Weekly+News

3) Send a note to users@cloudstack.apache.org at a reasonable interval
from the event. We shouldn't be overzealous, but a few reminders may be
warranted for an event that's planned well in advance.

I'll also try to send a weekly note to users@ about upcoming events -
unless someone else would like to take charge of that.

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier